Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Podcasting

My Epic Mind, Body & Spirit podcast is now available. The podcasts are free and you can listen to them from my site as well as iTunes. In my first episode I discuss my CD, Epic Meditations.

I just posted my second episode, on Lymph Drainage Therapy. This is the first part of a 3 part interview I did with Jan Ridinger, a licensed massage therapist and gifted healer. In this episode I talk with Jan about lymph drainage - an amazing therapy that unblocks the lymph system. In part 2 we discuss Reiki (Jan is a Reiki Master Teacher) and in part 3 we discuss the work Jan does with medical hypnosis.

You can check out these podcasts at my website:

www.epicmeditations.com/pods.html

As well as on iTunes under Lisa Wagner, or Epic Mind, Body & Spirit. It's in the Health category. Click here to go to this podcast series in iTunes.

Stay tuned for more topics to help us improve our lives and strengthen the mind, body, spirit connection.

No comments: