Thursday, January 23, 2014

Changing Your Energy

Want to improve your life? Check out this free podcast with Karen Rauch Carter and learn how shifting your energy can make significant changes in your life. In addition to the iTunes webpage, you can also stream or download if from my website.

There are many ways to change your energy. Start with things you may already do like taking a warm bath to relax, going for a walk, doing something that makes you joyfully laugh. Do all of these things with the intention of shifting your energy to align with that inner voice inside of you. Be conscious of wanting to become more mindful, of wanting to fully experience the present and wanting to feel aligned with that inner voice inside of you. You can also stop and take 3 deep breaths and clear your mind. You can meditate, use Feng Shui, receive Reiki. There are many ways to do this. The key is to be be willing and then bring that intention into your life in many ordinary things that you do. Be mindful of what you are doing at any given time, be clear about your desires and intentions, be open to seeing things differently and you’ll experience positive change.

For more help, check out the various posts on my FaceBook page including the free videos. You can also visit my webpage for free podcasts and if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can download my free app called Mindspring. All of these things can help you to quiet your mind, making it easier for you to recognize the gentle nudging your inner self is giving you all the time. Shifting your energy to become more consistently sensitive to this, makes life unfold even more joyfully and fully.

When I get distracted away from this practice, my life gets harder. Things don’t work out as well, I don’t feel as well, and I feel less supported. When I get back into the practice of quieting my mind and shifting my energy back to a receptive, positive place, my life gets better. Things are easier, I feel supported, energetic and what I want falls easily into place. It all starts with intention. Decide you want to change the way you think and your willingness to change will guide you to the means to do so.

Enjoy!

Copyright © 2014, Lisa Wagner

No comments: